Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pale.


I hate, absolutely detest, this time of day. It is a time from about 5:30 PM till 8:30 PM when I just sink. Will and passion and everything is entirely drained from my body and I feel like mush. That is right now.
I don't know what it is. It seems to happen every year, maybe as the days get shorter and the sun sets when it should be beaming. But for a few months I am absolutely useless inbetween 5:30 to 8:30 PM. I loathe that time, I dread that time, I am nauseated by that time. My delight, my bliss, my heart bleeds from me as the light saps from the sky.
And again the next day.
I don't know what to do. If any of you want to call me between 5:30 and 8:30 PM, you would be welcomed.

Joe.

PS from the next morning:
Fortunately a wine contact just came through with eight boxes, red and white, Chilean wine. Exquisite.

4 Comments:

At 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that sucks! That is so unfair! 5 days? Why didn't i know about this? Evil apostate that i am? i haven't heard from him in months. and i'm the one who'se going to be entirely all alone for Christmas...Dad? hint, hint. Come and visit us too!

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's right! YOU'RE the evil apostates I was talking about. You see right through me.

Not really.

Actually, I was not allowed to tell anyone at all. Now I can.

Joe.

 
At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Share the love (i.e the wine...)...

 
At 9:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come over here Angie and I'll give you a sip.
Um, centered, I don't know why you can't play Intoxicating Eyes. Try downloading it again. It seems to work for me. If not, I can just give you an autographed copy with a kiss mark.

Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home