Monday, October 31, 2005

Reincarnation.

Yes, this is my new blog. I know, it's a radical change to the normal way of doing things, but look on the bright side.
The Bright Side:
It has the same feel to it. I worked long and hard to give it that same weird, psycho quality as the other one, that you have all come expect and love, and that you deserve.
The Address is easier to remember.
The comments work much smoother. Even too smoothly. I have psychopath robots posting all over my blog now. That's fine, as long as I dredge up some humans too.

So please, please, take the trouble to change your links. I would really love you if you did that. And all updates will be stuck here, although the other place (angelfire.com/ult/amaranthine) will stick around as a static reminder of its birth and childhood as a blog.
And don't forget, I love you to little tiny pieces.

Joe.

5 Comments:

At 9:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger is so cliche, however, i've found it also pretty easy to work with- not as easy as blogdrive mind you, but also the look appeals more to me. I have some cool stuff and add-ons if you want.

 
At 5:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, this definitely looks better. Neater, easier to read I'd say. Love you Joe!

 
At 6:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too, anonymous.
What cool add-ons do you got Nina???? I'm interested.

Joe.

 
At 9:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You succumbed to blogger. Yet another.

Poor you. I can just see you--bags under your eyes. Bags over your eyes--working long and hard on freeday to make this thing work.

Wait, why do you still have the same sidebar? How do you do that?

Gio.

 
At 12:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sidebar:
Aha! It is a different sidebar, made to LOOK the same. If you really want to know, I can send you some tips. You have to study something of HTML. Not much.

Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home