Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blur.

I am not in the mood to be funny, intellectual, mean, or amusing tonight. I shouldn't even be blogging.
Our front door broke, locking us all in the house. We took it off its hinges, got the door handle fixed, put it back on its hinges, and found ourselves locked in our house again. So, we took it off, got it fixed, and once again, as soon as we put the door back on, the handle refuses to operate. You can imagine our frustration. So we ripped the handle out, and now our door does not close, it swings back and forth with the wind when unlocked.
Had a party the other night, revelling in wickedness and lust and ego. Afterwards slept on a couch fully clothed and shoed. For about two hours. Maybe that's why, my general feeling of blehness is transfering into my post, and hence into you, and you will bring it home and transfer it to others.
Don't!
Smile!
I love you, although I sometimes may not act like it!
To cheer you up, here is a video I promised you a long time ago. This is the antics of a bunch of pre-adult wild Indians left alone with a campfire. I am videoing. They got in trouble for this, by the way. Don't try it at home.



Joe.

4 Comments:

At 2:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.

That made me happy.

amen?

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Liz said...

michael paone!:D

 
At 11:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're all about being happy, huh Chuck?
Glad to help.

Joe.

 
At 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the Grumpy Old Lady! Welcome to my humble blog.
Be happy! Even if somebody came and took your bed.
I never got that particular line. Why would somebody come and take your bed? It doesn't make sense! I'm incensed! Revoke his poetic license!

Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home