Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Scorpion Celebration.

I promised fun and games, and posts that the rest of the people
in the world can relate to. How about a party? That always gets
peoples' fascination.
Yes, a party. A Scorpio Adoration party, of which there are
many here and in the Family at large, thank God. I did take a video,
but let's talk about it first.
I impulsively invited some young people from Mazatlan (a city
two hours away), in a chat late one night.
Timbrel: Oh goodie, is it a dress up party?
Now why would she ask that?
Joe: Uh.. yeah. It is.
It wasn't. Clever of me, I thought. Get a herd of exhausted arrivals in bunny outfits. It will be hilarious.
Then I repented. What about love and brotherhood, I thought?
Joe: Uh... there's something I should tell you.
Timbrel: has signed out of Yahoo Messenger.
Joe: Wait... uhoh.
Between snickering to myself and my peers, we hit on a brilliant solution: we would make it a dress up party, everyone would come dressed up, Mazatlan would feel good. Here we learned a lesson:
Don't cry wolf, wolf.
No one believed us.
Them: Yeah right a dress up party! Just like you told Timbrel?
Hahaha.

Me: But... I promise..
We banded together and eventually convinced everyone to come in masquerade. Here is what they came as: (Video file lost, sorry)
I did miss a few people but, as you saw, captured most of it. Missed the nudist. Shucks. Aren't you sad.
I will stick to mediums in this post, because the lows aren't worth saying and the highs are sometimes too explicit. We partied, we had fun, we took leaks in the grass and sang off key. We lap danced, pole danced, stair danced, and just danced.
And to whom it may concern: I have a RED RIBBON tied around my neck, and I cannot get it off. I don't believe in scissors.
I guess it kind of matches with the ORANGE B.L.A.S.T. identification band around my wrist.

Joe.

9 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God that's funny, Joe. Ever heard of strength usage. I took mine off with my right hand (I'm left-handed).

And you stole our idea. Imagine Mountain Home as the lone masks of the night for our good-bye party.

Gio.

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger crazynik said...

Why don't you believe in scissors?

 
At 5:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what inspired you to be a punk?

 
At 5:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you filming people?

 
At 8:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your video has some problems...
Dan.

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good question Niki. It is because most scissors you find laying around are right handed, and it is a trip to get them to work for me. I am a scissors athiest. It's not that I don't believe in them, I just hate them.

Ben inspired me to be a punk. I came as him, he came as me.

What problems does the video have, Dan? It worked for most...

Joe.

 
At 8:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspiring video...just wish it was longer. Was very fun to watch.

Dad

 
At 9:51 am, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

PUNK!!! why didnĀ“t you invite CULIACAN?!?!

 
At 12:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Mel! You looked quite delicious yourself, princess.

Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home