Sunday, April 08, 2007

Gio Launch

*THIS GUY HAS MY FULL BACKING AND DESERVES YOUR SUPPORT*
Please, even if you don't like or agree with me, this guy is a true missionary, who needs your help!
And his goal is to leave on the 25th.
Of April.

...17 days.

***

Umm… Hi! I’m Gio, and it is very nice to meet you.
I’m a Family missionary and disciple—penniless, of course, but I manage. I have all that I need, as I need it.
You probably haven’t heard yet—but I’m moving to Ukraine.
Okay, I’ll just say it; I need your help. I am estimating this trip at 2,000 USD. That is, the ticket, the landing funds, everything else I will need—it all adds up to that much.
It’s all about adding up. If you can help me with what you can, even almost nothing, and everyone else can too, and ta da, you answer my prayers. It’s just added up pocket change (or, sometimes, your Home’s missionary fund), and I’ll love you for it.
Then, maybe months or maybe years down the line, when you need this same type of help, I’ll be there, and so will 1,999 others, and we’d do what we can to help you.
Of course, you can also pray for me, too.

















*IF YOU DIDN'T CLICK THERE, GO BACK AND DO IT*

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 2:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd help you man but that would constitute a conflict of intrest if you know what I mean

 
At 7:28 am, Blogger Kirsten Ryan said...

sorry I've got no money only prayer power so will be praying!!

 
At 10:43 am, Blogger Laura said...

hey gio i thought you where leaving on teh 18th but whatever.....i dont have any money but im praying for you....love you!

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Boo ya said...

joe, can i advertise this on my blog? if so, how? let me know asap! maybe we can give him our missionary fund!

 
At 2:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure Kathy, please do! --I emailed you about it.

Love, Joe.

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

I don't think I can help you gio.... mainly because I don't really feel it's the Lords will for you to go to EUROPE!!! (of all places) Mexico need you, monterrey needs your curls (dunno about saltillo), Joan needs your orange-ness.

hahaha, Im sorry. I'm just gonna miss good ol' gio. If I did have 20 pesos (the usual amount I get a week from going on out reach) I'd give it to you, but... I have 50 centavo's solamente! porque yo muy ...no denero persona! Anyways, all that to say, i donate my prayers. :D

I'm gonna miss you Gio!

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger Gio said...

I know what you mean David.
I love you all! And keep your voice down if you (whisper), just tell those who can that they can, and that it will make them really happy.
Thank you to everyone who has helped so far.

Gio.

 
At 7:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not like i know his situation in detail or anything, but can't he work for the money like normal people do?

 
At 2:46 pm, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

yea umm...most fmaily memebers do this and they also see the lord supply it through other wonderous ways while working their yasashii bums of steal off when out STS.

 
At 5:46 pm, Blogger Gio said...

I work! I promise! Not like normal people (we're not normal), but I work--like....one of those things that really work hard. And I mean, really, seriously, hard.
All I want to do is give you the chance to receive everything you get out of giving. Trust me, it's not as ironic as it sounds. Try it!

Gio.

 
At 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehee "...for you to go to EUROPE!!! (of all places)" joan..Ukraine isn't europe, it's ex-russia....theres a difference you know :P

 
At 2:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um how can i help him if im in like, a weird country...do i send it through like the TRF cuz that would be weird...sorry im so stupid.

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger Gio said...

Just click on the button. Everybody loves clicking on buttons. I love you!

Gio.

 
At 4:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gio!!!!!!!!!!

We voted to give our 1% missionary gift to you this month!

...well, half of it.
...which makes... half of one percent.

ahem.

anyway!!!!!!!!
where do I send it??? can it go with the trf somewhere, or should I just click that little button again (which would involve transferring bank funds to home funds, to trf funds, blah, blah, zeb wouldn't be toooooooo happy)?

Love, Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home