Friday, February 23, 2007

Fetching Fridays

I have been absorbed recently in a scribbling a short story which someone was giving me the inspiration for. You know these inspiration things, they come in bursts and you must take advantage of them.
Will post it once it's done, and you will love it!
Just like you will love this beautiful girl!

(Michelle asked me to change the photo)
Mushie. This picture might not be on here for long, but it will have been worth. I think it's okay?

Love, Joe.

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 7:31 pm, Blogger Lisa said...

She's not in China anymore?

 
At 6:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she is really cute!

 
At 2:52 pm, Blogger Jesse said...

but it will have been worth....______what?

 
At 11:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she so is and I should know

 
At 11:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe how did you get this pic I must know

 
At 4:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she's cute!
If I took the time to type in those dorky letters you have to type to get a comment on here, then that is worth my comment.

 
At 4:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous: uh.... she sent it to me.

jesse (guzman): thanks, I really appreciate your valuable time. hot, huh? go to China!

You know how Mama and Peter have a plug for China in the latest Grapevine? This is mine.

Love, Joe.

 
At 8:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute. She looks sweet.

 
At 12:04 am, Blogger Paul said...

Lovely lassie!

 
At 9:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch it guys she's taken

 
At 1:09 am, Blogger Paul said...

Which one? ha.

 
At 8:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhght..
not my type.

 
At 8:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look it's one of the XD attendees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home