Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fetching Fridays


I've been sitting here for the better part of ten minutes trying to describe what I think about these people in English. It's difficult, because these are some of my favourite women ever.
When I was stuck in a tough situation, some of these would come over, bring us food, chat, make us feel like accepted Family again. They are beautiful, sweet beyond describability, dancers, singers.
And that one in the middle, that's Cristina. Special mention because I swiped this photo from her blog, so I hope she doesn't mind. I don't know her so well but we recently had some personal devotions together, sprawled out in the meadow, and she is an absolutely lovable, deep person. I rave. Check out this CRAZYSEXYCOOL article from her I just found. Wild. Love you, Cristina.

Love, Joe.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 2:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! They should use pictures like this for eyetherapy! What a bunch of hotties!

 
At 8:21 am, Blogger Boo ya said...

lol, yeah they're like "the hot home" :P and yeah christina is great, friendly, sweet and cool..i like her lots. and yay i get to see her tommorow! she's probably the only person i know. heh. much love!

 
At 12:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I get to see her tomorrow." Yay! She's going to the fellowship!

Ehem. Joe, why is it that Fetching Fridays' are always posted on Saturday?

Gio.

 
At 12:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Completely and utterly gorgeous, me thinks. All of them.

 
At 2:42 pm, Blogger Boo ya said...

lol, yeah gio i decided to go, in your honour.

 
At 8:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maggies so pretty

 
At 2:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed..she is very lovely..

B.I.

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Liz said...

iss paula! nifty..

 
At 8:39 pm, Blogger Boo ya said...

which one is maggie??

 
At 10:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first

 
At 7:25 pm, Blogger Boo ya said...

she's pretty

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger Frei Liebe said...

hey thanks!

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Christina Cuevas said...

Frie Liebe? is that you Maggie giving in to blogdom?? The day I see an Argentine blog... snicker, that will be the day.
YES, Lord Slash, YES, people the Corazones girls I live with are all all lovely and theyre mine, all mine.

POST SCRIPT:

Joe, i would like to spank you for your unnecessary mention of me.. but I forgwive you cause the post was darling,

I still love you

 
At 10:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristina: I love you too, sweetie. Come visit us sometime. We'll schedule that spanking.

Love, Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home