Thursday, October 26, 2006

PS

Post Script, that is.
My blog is not a Bible. It will not cover all subjects in a broad, well rounded way. It will include a personal touch every once in a while. It will never be detached or addressing all possible audiences.
It will cover details and only details sometimes, assuming that you are a 100% sane, well-rounded human being. It is to be read in the context of the date it was published on in the context it was published in. (This means that if it says "have sex" or something, it is assuming you know it means consenting adult sex with other human beings. I am not a lawyer and I don't intend to express myself like one. If I was, apparently it wouldn't do me any good anyway).
But more than anything else, keep in mind that it is human. It is not always wise or balanced. It is sometimes too explicit, sometimes too vague. But it is prayed about, and it is trying--not to please everyone, but to be wholesome at least, and Family for sure.
So crucify the flesh.

Joe.

6 Comments:

At 7:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, your site is up! Thanks, could you put up the undeformed album art for downloading with the album, thanks so much

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shhhh!! It's not ready yet!

Joe.

 
At 6:28 am, Blogger David loves Jesus! said...

hey, check out the album art I made :P

 
At 6:29 am, Blogger David loves Jesus! said...

sorry, here:

http://daveflixz.blogspot.com/

 
At 3:42 am, Blogger Impetuous Lady said...

I really like your rebuttals...I they're what started me being a frequent reader of your blog...can I link? Please...

 
At 5:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaah i had to make a post like this too.. back in the day when i still blogged..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home