Friday, June 30, 2006

Fetching Fridays

You may have noticed that I have ceased putting up a picture of a beautiful woman with every post. That is because I came to my senses and realized that there just simply weren't 5 billion women to count on for pictures. I would have withered out or gotten repetitive fast. So instead I have invented a new incentive.

It's called Fetching Fridays, and welcome to it.

You get a picture of my careful selection every Friday. And I almost missed my first date. I shall inaugurate with the beautiful Iris.



See, what did I tell you?

Please feel free to send in pictures of yourself or your friends, which you would like to see up, to this email: the.alpow@gmail.com
I can almost guarantee that most things you send will probably find their way up here sooner or later, rather sooner. I'm not picky, all I ask is that it be as quality a representation of a beautiful spirit as viable. Thank you!

Joe.

6 Comments:

At 2:04 pm, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

iris...iris....wow! sexyiris!! a real "representation of the Family spirit" alright... really reminds me of the holy spirit! halleluah!!

 
At 5:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will definitely get the family spirit. If you ask for it. Not saying the pics won't come.

 
At 12:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes too into herself...

 
At 10:58 am, Blogger Alyx Jones said...

hahahaha tis sexyiris.
She is so NOT into herself okay, she is just hot and knows it.

 
At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is very hot i have to say, and she is into herself too.

 
At 4:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah she really is all like "golly gee i am soo good lookin" a bit too into herself..but then i guess if ur hot then why not show it!! that said she is quite drop-dead beautiful!!

B.I,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home