Friday, May 05, 2006

Drivers Are Murderers 2

Back to the serious side of life.
Semi-professionals are appearing from nowhere and taking over the situation. A firemen, a traffic cop. You get as close as you can get with your arms outstretched and try to cover everything in a thick layer of key power. Pain, injury, long term, trauma. You call on everyone you can think of.
There is nothing else you can do. You hope you will make it home but you are shaking as you walk back to the car.
I rest my case.
Because of the sheer speed, size and steel, the car always is at fault. The responsibility will always lie with the bigger of the two animals, the leader, the teacher, the two tons of steel and glass and demon-possessed mechanics.
Because of the stakes involved it is absolutely unpardonable to show even the slightest bit of disregard or selfishness behind the wheel. Stupid racers. You are waving around a loaded gun in my face, and you think you're cool? That guy that passes you on the right and cuts you off in the traffic is no different than an Israeli mowing down children with his Uzi.
So don't criticize the Israelis. And don't you dare crack a smile. It's not funny.
God forgive me.

Joe.

10 Comments:

At 1:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you're right, it isn't funny. it's horrifying. i was nearly in an accident the other night because the jerk in front of me hesitated too long to make his left turn and blocked my view of the oncoming car. i swerved my way out of it but still. So sorry you had to see that.

 
At 11:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh? Okay, I have no opinion about Danny's outlook on life. I don't know him. I have nothing but the greatest respect for him, especially that insane guitar work.
Danny, it seems like your mark is everywhere on the Internet these days. From the MO site Classifieds (repeatedly), to Keren's personal diary. Very interesting. Good stuff. Glad you got an Internet connection. Sorry I don't check my comments so often.
Get a free account at: www1.websamba.com
Then upload your videos to your account then link to them using the Template in your Dashboard. Simplistic, but I hope it helps.

Joe.

 
At 5:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Anna, you know I'll lend YOU a helping hand any time you want it.

Sorry, Karen Nancy--that better?

Joe.

 
At 8:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the sod.

I quit visiting your site for a tische and I come back and you've got posts with terrible grammar and commenters with terrible grammar.

Terrible.

 
At 8:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya'll need to do your homework.
Spell properly darn it! lol :-)

 
At 8:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thank God you're back to set things straight.

Can't do anything about the commenters, except admonitions. But you said posts with terrible grammar? I'm not perfect, there are probably many mistakes... but... terrible??

Tell me.

Joe.

 
At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries big guy.

It the older posts with "2"'s everywhere that bugged the snot out of me.

Live and let live.

You're hardcore hardcore.

 
At 7:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that. Heheh, that would be a side effect of typing with one hand. Deepest apologies.

Joe.

 
At 5:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN THIS CASE I AGREE
WITH ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina,not all drivers are like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home