Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spread.

AL-POW is an honorary organization.
Members are responsible to themselves, to God, and to the women, to obey the code. There is no way for me to enforce it.
Would-be members, if you report to the.alpow@gmail.com, I will do my best to hook you up with a nearby beneficiary.
Women also, send me a quick note at the.alpow@gmail.com and I will try to hook you up with a member near you.
Remember, this is nothing more than a way to spread love. I love you all!

Joe.

PS
Yes, we have an actual email. Once again that is the.alpow@gmail.com

3 Comments:

At 10:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manwhores. Incredible! I thought they were only in the movies. Now I've seen everything.

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger This girl said...

Haha Joe, go rent Deuce Bigolow, European Gigolow.

 
At 4:29 am, Blogger aiko said...

An actual email address! Amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home