Friday, January 06, 2006

The Gangles.

Oh, I have so much to post, so much to tell you!

But wait! Let me put it all on hold for a very important day.

There, don't I look sacrificial?

It's King's Day! Celebrate!

Just kidding, Dan.

I apologize for my enthusiasm, (Liz). I would like to be melancholy and frown, and use strictly lowercase letters and less exclamation marks, but I cannot! Today my long lost Guatemalite brother (who met Mama, by the way) is turning... 19, I think. Darn, that's
embarrassing.

19? No way. Can't be. It's impossible, isn't he still like 7 or 8?

Hee hee.

Well, Dan, congradulations. The... uh... big 19. We should put a label on this, like sweet 16 or jubilee 50, right? How about: gangly 19! What do you think?

Hmm. What can I say about him? Not like he's a Diva or anything. Hehe. Dan the Faithful. He is Mr. Faithful in like everything he has to do, even if it is shepherding your astray older brother by email.

He bought a truck. Now, THAT puts him into the faithfulness hall of fame.

Not sure how but, he is, I promise.

That also puts him into the car driving/owning world, my mortal enemy. Down with cars! Long live... feet!

Anyway, it's not his fault.

Dan, I dig you. Welcome to the world of people who aren't 18 anymore. Happy Birthday. You are more important than Christmas and, yes, New Years.

Joe.



Yeah, sorry Dan. There's one of how you really look!

10 Comments:

At 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that The Shirt? THE yellow shirt?

Not fair, Joe. Always getting celebreties on here.

Gio.

 
At 6:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, how is it that you have all these recent pics of dan and all i have is one from when he was like 12? 13? sheesh. so not fair.

 
At 6:27 pm, Blogger Liz said...

HURRAY!!!!

so there..

 
At 10:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I don't believe it. You are making progress, Liz.
Darn that little brother has still not visited here. Probably thinks I'm neglecting him.

Joe.

 
At 3:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, i don't think he visited mine either even though i emailed and linked him. He's a punk.

 
At 11:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you actually posted those photos Joe.
But thank you anyways. I appreciate it.
I'll be arriving over there on the 25th, but you probably already know that.

Nina: Only the top and bottom pictures are actually recent. The others are from like 4 years ago. But I'll send you so more right now, I promise. And yes I visit your site regularly, I just don't post anything sometimes. Sorry for the lack of communications.

No Gio, that's not 'the yellow shirt'. But thanks for asking.

 
At 12:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? he gets a comment and i don't?

 
At 7:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, mine was better.
Not really.
Glad you finally dropped in uh, Dan. Oh I certainly remember those photos. Which punch one? Aren't they all basically punching in one way or another? Isn't that your natural state of being?
How do YOU know about the yellow shirt? I guess it WAS released publicly, but... you read it? You remembered it? Touched.
Yeah, 'the yellow shirt' was long sleeved, as I recall.

Joe.

 
At 2:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What colour was it?

Gio.

 
At 10:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue..?
It was originally the Cyclops' shirt.

Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home