Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Smile, dang it!



(Jacinth Elerian speaking:) The freedom of the Spirit is such a beautiful, powerful thing. It is like an unobstructed channel of Heaven's richest goodness flowing down to you there on Earth. It is one of the most beautiful things that could ever happen, when one of you decides to let go of more of his Earthly restraints and accept a bit more of Heaven into his life.
You are so beautiful when you fill yourself with Heaven through being freer in the Spirit. You know what I need you to focus on in these days to become freer in the Spirit, and more powerful and useful on Earth? --Smile! That's right! Simply making a conscious effort to be one of those people who are always smiling. They light up the room, did you know that? That is the power they have. They channel directly the awesome floodlights of the love of God, straight from Heaven, into the livingroom--and I want you to become one of those people. Make it a point to always look happy, always be smiling and giving off love and joy vibes.
That will be a great victory if you can change your focus fully to this right now at this point in your life. Because you are a very happy person, you almost always feel at least content inside and are secretly loving it, whatever "it" is. The only problem is that you can walk around and people can have no clue because you are thinking hard or anticipating or focusing, they don't see that joy on your face and they miss the beautiful experience they could be having of being vicariously inspired to life and joy through someone else's countenance.
Well, I want you to give out that experience for free! And wholesale! Never withhold a smile from the people you walk past or sit with or are with. Make sure you are always smiling, or as much as humanly possible, when around others. And even when you are by yourself, you can still go out of your way to internalize this principle by smiling even if it doesn't look necessary. When you have fully made this point a major part of you, your fruit will be multiplied by many fold. I love you! Smile! (End of message)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 12:12 pm, Blogger Sonia Lee said...

amen and amen! Whew, glad someone got that out.

 
At 3:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Joe, I love this prophecy!
...and I love your smile too!

 
At 5:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! good for XN.

 
At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love smiling. :D See? Even with letters. I love you!

 
At 5:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

female: too good! Joe i wish i had your gift of prophecy. yes i definately agree ppl really NEED to smile more!! enough of the tight lipped sexy/cool look.
Hey could you send me your email? oh and i hope Charlotte doesn't mind...lol! mine is: familybox@anet.net.th
love you!

 
At 8:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful dear Joe, and you do have a beautiful smile! Thanks for smiling at me (it got captured on camera!)

I love you lots!

 
At 8:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure, female. write me at:

the.alpow@gmail.com

much love!

Love, Joe.

 
At 1:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post made me smile.--Actually, one reason is because I made a very happy, conscious effort to smile every time I see the word. It keeps me happy. This had it plenty of times.
Smiles are the best. Thank you for always helping to promote it.

Gio.

PS: We just got back today from the Delta, FDTP Academy. I'll write up a reaction to it really soon. And to this here field too. And some announcements to make.
I don't know why I'm telling you this here, but if anything, pray I get the time, and use it right.

PPS: Spam!

 
At 1:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome gio, i can't wait. thanks so much for telling me!

Love, Joe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home