Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Flowergirl.

We're chocolates biggest fantasy... the pro-Valentines!!


Ah, but we do love the Day of Love in our Home. Look at the beauty one of our JTs' boyfriend sent over 4 her today! This is Teresa, whose amazing vocal talents u can find in God's Like That. She just had her 15th birthday day before yesterday, the 12th. Happy Birthday, Teresa!!!
(she is freaking sitting beside me right now monitoring every word i type 2 make sure it is what she wants. she has a stranglehold on the media that goes out of this Home. she will shoot me if i do anything wrong, & then laugh at my dead body. she is a dictator. propaganda!! doublespeak!!!!!)

Anyway, me, I'm jealous. the world is whipped into a frothy pink frenzy around me and all i get is some offline messages w/ smilies in them. well, i shalln't give up! the day is not past! viva love!
Joe.

PS
how foolish of me 2 overlook that besides all the cursed smilies, i also got a real smile from a beautiful woman, which makes it all worthwhile. tx, ely!!

12 Comments:

At 6:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, I will never forgive you, neither will anyone else,for posting a pic of me.I will laugh all the harder when your cold dead body is on the foor with the bullet of revenge in your very being

p.s. you better stop with that stupid 'So Beautiful' song,I HATE IT , I HATE IT ,HATE IT HATE IT!!

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger Florence said...

wow. what a cute person.
and cute flowers!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES!!! Yippee yay.

My comments are so lame.

 
At 9:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. i got flowers and chocolate dipped strawberries too. Little bro, i hope you sent someone a valentine...anyone really.

 
At 10:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did.. only verbally tho. I got.............. the anti-Valentine!!!!!
plus 1 sooooooooo special person, even 2 special 2 tell u about. but i didn't send her it, just accepted.

Joe.

 
At 1:41 pm, Blogger roselle said...

poor girl.

think of all the pride-swallowing it took her to ask you...and no return.

p.s i love billy-bob :D

 
At 6:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do u mean no return???! yes is the best possible return, & the only possible outcome 4 that situation. come on!!!!!!!!

Joe.

 
At 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snicker
Nothing beats a verbal Valentine

Love,
the Anti-Valentine

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger roselle said...

i take that back.

darn

lucky

girl.

 
At 8:47 pm, Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

Teresa is HOT!! hot hot hot hot.. H-O-T, hot!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teresa is so pretty! She has a boyfriend? That's adorable. Who pray tell? So that I can give my approval or lack thereof.

 
At 8:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, this guy......

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Teresa you are so purty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home